Important steps to follow when you discover mold in your home
If you see visible mold, do not disturb it. You can inadvertently spread the mold infestation
throughout your home. When mold is disturbed, the mold can release microscopic mold spores
which become airborne and can circulate inside your home.
What to Do:
-Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Northbrook/Wheeling/Glencoe for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
About Our Mold Remediation Services
SERVPRO of Northbrook/Wheeling/Glencoe specializes in mold cleanup and restoration, in
fact, it’s a cornerstone of our business. Our crews are highly trained restoration professionals
that use specialized equipment and techniques to properly remediate your mold problem quickly
If You See Signs of Mold, Call Us Today – 847-498- 8889