Recent Before & After Photos

Fire damage to Silver


After a fire, there are so many things that need to happen from restoring your home, to restoring your personal belongings.  In this case, there was a larg... READ MORE



Apartment building pipe burst


After a pipe had burst at an apartment building in Chicago, SERVPRO was called in by one of the property managers to clean up the mess.  The pipe had burst... READ MORE



Sink overflow in Buffalo Grove


SERVPRO of Northbrook/Wheeling/Glencoe was called onto the scene of a sink overflow in Buffalo Grove, Illinois.  The water started on the second floor and ... READ MORE



Mold growing behind a shower


This shower began growing mold and the homeowner became concerned when the tiles began to fall from the walls.  When the drywall behind tile becomes satura... READ MORE



Sewage backup in an apartment building


This was the scene of a sewage backup at an apartment complex in Evanston.  After some recent rain storms, the sewage actually backed up from the storm dra... READ MORE



Sump Pump Failure in Northbrook


You may not be able to see the water damage on this loss, but the entire carpet was saturated with water after the customers sump pump had failed.  The car... READ MORE



Mold in an Attic after a minor leak


After a minor leak in this customers attic, SERVPRO of Northbrook/Wheeling/Glencoe were called to take care of some unwanted mold.  Once crews arrived on s... READ MORE



Smoke damage to silver contents


After a fire occurred in the city of Chicago, SERVPRO of Northbrook/Wheeling/Glencoe were called to the scene to asses the damages.  This customer had many... READ MORE



Flooded Basement in Vernon Hills


April showers bring may flowers!  It also dumps an abundant amount of water on the ground, and if your sump pump isnt working, or cant handle the load, you... READ MORE



Commercial Water Damage


Water damages can happen at any time!  In this particular case, a pipe had burst on the fourth floor of a nursing home and traveled down to the first floor... READ MORE